This month’s challenge is to bring light to the world through acts of service, something that Molly naturally did to make the world around her a better place. What can you do for others? How can you make a difference?
“Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, What are you doing for others?”
— Martin Luther King, Jr.
Thank you to the many volunteers who have participated in recent acts of service on behalf of Molly’s Miracles.
This month’s, volunteerism included:
- A day of service at Camp Wonderland
- Supporting the Izzy Walker Kidney Journey
- Speaking to and working with the Ave Maria Youth Group going to Life Teen Camp
- Participating as volunteers in the Donate Life Colorado Donor Dash
- Supporting the Chap Lax Alumni Game Day
Visit MollysMiracles.org to learn more and reach out with ideas to “bring light to the world” . Please share this challenge with others.